2017-11-28 Time
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:06 am - 12:06 pm
New York
American Samoa
Created By

A report released by the Centers for Disease Control and prevention in 9 shows that one out of every five adults in the United States uses some form of tobacco products. The report, in collaboration with #jeepokmk01 the U.S. Food and drug administration, analyzed data from the 2015 national health survey, which found that nearly 49 million Americans were tobacco users. In these 87% tobacco users, approximately 42 million people use combustible tobacco products, such as traditional cigarettes, cigars and pipe; the other 13% use the export of electronic cigarette or chewing tobacco, snuff, snus and other products. The report also found that 9 million 500 thousand of Americans every day or every few days with two or more than two kinds of tobacco products; men use tobacco products accounted for 25.2%, higher than 15.4% of women aged 25 to 44 years old; the use of tobacco products accounted for 23.3%, higher than that of Wholesale Cigarette people aged 65 years and over 11.1%. Brenda Fitzgerald, director of the CDC, said in a statement: "smoking is the most preventable cause of disease Cheapest Cigarette and death in the United States, and too many Americans are harmed Hot Selling Cigarette by smoking."." Official data show that smoking kills more than 480 thousand Americans annually, and 16 million Americans suffer from it. To this end, the United States government has adopted a series of tobacco control measures in recent years, including the need to reduce the nicotine content in cigarettes to non addictive levels.

There are no new feeds to view at this time.